In order to tune and safe your tuning CGCFAD proceed as follows, please.
- 1. Tune to the red bank, preset “D” (whole step down), thats DGCFAD!Now you need the low E string one additional whole step down for low C.
- 2. Enter red bank “D” in single string mode (push and HOLD the ON button), the red E LED will be blinking.
- 3. Fret the low “E” string on the 2nd. fret properly (do not bend the string or whatsoever) and strum the low E string only.
The system will detect a frequency which is one whole step too high and tunes the low E string one whole step down to C.
Keep the low E string fretted on the 2nd fret and repeat until that string is in tune. As soon as you get the green “E” LED, switch off the system.
The unfretted low E string is now tuned to low C, fine tune by hand to your liking if necessary.
In order to safe this as a preset:
- 1. Push the ON button to activate the system, then push ON again for “tuning selection mode”.
- 2. Press and HOLD the up button of the control cross for approx. two seconds, the Menu LED and “E” LED will light up white.
- 3. Select white “A” LED by pushing right or left on the control cross, then push “Enter” in the center of the cross. Mute all strings at this moment!!The “E” LED will flash red, indicating that its ready for frequency measurement for the low E string.
- 4. Mute all other strings and strum the low E string only, observe the “E” LED, it will start flashing yellow (frequency measurement in progress), when it gets solid Green, immediately mute the low E string (as well as all other strings that may be vibrating)!! The “E” LED stays solid Green and the “A” LED will start flashing Red indicating that its ready for the frequency measurement of the A string.
- 5. Strum the A string only and observe the “A” LED, it will start flashing yellow (frequency measurement in progress), when it gets solid Green, immediately mute that string (as well as all other strings that may be vibrating)!!The “A” LED stays solid Green and the “D” LED will start flashing Red indicating that its ready for the frequency measurement of the D string.
- 6. Proceed with all strings in this manner.
- 7. Upon completion (high e solid Green), the system switches to the Blue bank automatically showing the “E” LED flashing blue. Should you wish to safe your custom tuning under the Blue “E” push “Enter” (center of control cross) or you select any other Blue preset with the cross (..respectively A, D, G, B or e) before you push “Enter” to confirm.
Note: Any tuning on that preset position will be erased and is now replaced by this tuning.